Saturday 9 July 2011

I'm not having an affair with Tarun"

Vimala Raman is on a new high, with the news that her maiden Hollywood film 'DAM 999' has been received well at the Cannes Film Festival.

The critically acclaimed film revolves around nine characters portraying nine variants of emotion (Navarasa) and an obsolete dam.

"I portray the karuna rasa and it was a mind-blowing experience. I couldn't believe it when my performance got appreciated at the Cannes Festival and I’ll cherish it forever," said Vimala Raman.

However, the actress denies link-up rumours with hero Tarun.

"It has been seven months since I met Tarun and at times I am amused about some of the reports. I'm not having an affair with him," said the beauty.

On reacting to the criticism about her excessive skin show in some films, the actress says her skin show is minimal when compared to other actresses.

"Although I am happy to be recognised as a glam girl, I think I haven't gone overboard. If you watch actresses in other films my skin show is minimal," says Vimala, who acted in 25-odd films till date.

Vimala also clarifies that she is not gonna marry anytime soon.

"Right now, my focus is on my career. I have a lot to achieve as an actress," she said.
Tags: Vimala Raman, Tarun, Actress, Heroine, Hot Beauty, Hot Actress

No comments:

Post a Comment